Canon ImageClass MF3010 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image, Download, Scanner, and Firmware For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS Full and Free Install, Wireless & Manual Setup. With the degree of direct $149 as well as likewise relocate that a desktop real estate is spending a lot less than numerous inkjet printers, Canon imageClass MF3010 intended as a multi-function printer (MFP) mono. What is one of the most restricting the duty that only attached by USB, nevertheless, if you try to find personal printers to publish light task, perhaps it’s all the handling of paper you require, whatever the dimension of your Workplace. Canon imageCLASS MF3010 has much alike with the editors in this classification; the Panasonic KX-MB2000 is slightly more affordable ($130 Road, Celebrity). Beautiful print, check, as well as likewise duplicate; both of them do not have a car feeder (ADF) as well as the capacity to send a fax, as well as both, has a reasonably high operating costs, which, not together, is another component that limits them to print with the obligation lightly.
Panasonic KS-MB2000 supplies the 250-sheet paper capability and also network adapters that are not owned by Canon imageCLASS MF3010. This added characteristic makes the Panasonic KX-MB2000 on the precise position as Editor’s choice. If you do not call for a network printer as well as also can not publish much, you may be extra curious about the rate of the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 which is a little bit quicker. At least, it sufficed to make it a minimum of potentially eligible. Canon imageCLASS MF3010 on systems running Windows is the current price of Scenic view. Nevertheless, its rate is a pleasant shock. Canon places the machine on 19 pages per min (ppm). Nonetheless, in our screening, it’s much faster than a number of the MFP with ranking much quicker as well as additionally higher costs.
With a very accurate message and also graphics to the same degree of top quality mono MFP, however under the same degree. The photo Text of high quality with rapid appropriate for nearly all business usage, in addition to on the size of at the very least five factors for a lot of our examination font styles snappy that will fit the standard firm file. Charts can be utilized for internal use. Nonetheless, they expressed a lack of appropriate facilities, consisting of a clear pattern of dithering, that you might not want their outcome goes to the clients or customers is feasible. However, the most effective high-quality pictures suitable for print pictures that can be recognized from a web site does not meet the criteria that you want, as an example, the customer’s digital e-newsletter. The cost of the procedure of the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 is high sufficient, i.e., 4.1 cents per website.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon ImageClass MF3010 Driver Downloads
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.22.214.171.124.mf18|
Canon ImageClass MF3010 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.