Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image, Download, Scanner, and Firmware For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS Full and Free Install, Wireless & Manual Setup.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
With integrated automatic duplex publishing, the brand-new photo program MF4820D is developed to offer efficiency as well as expense cost savings without jeopardizing on looks. Lengthen the panel out to you, or purged versus the front represent a better seeing experience. A massive 5-line LCD programs far more food selection options anytime. Three task-dedicated Solution Tricks on the Canon imageCLASS MF4800 new streamline procedures with really little button-pushing for one of the most fundamental from jobs. Pressing the brand-new Peaceful Setting secret on the procedure panel dives the gadget right into the near-stealth treatment, reducing engine sound to a bare minimum. Canon’s exclusive On-Demand Fixing Advancement transfers cozy straight to the ceramic residence heating aspect, decreasing warm-up time to the bare minimum as well as allowing a fast extremely initial release. The Canon all-in-one printer toner cartridge design incorporates the photosensitive drum, cleaning up the system, and also printer toner container in one little package, conserving expenses and manufacturing printer toner replaces. Extend the panel bent on you, or removed versus the front represent a much better seeing experience.
The Canon imageCLASS MF4800 can publish, copy, scan, and also fax both single- and even two-sided files, print from a USB thumb drive or mobile phone (the latter only if your network has a wireless access point), as well as scan to a USB thumb drive, network folder, or COMPUTER. It also functions as a standalone facsimile machine and also can send faxes from a COMPUTER. In its default duplex setting, the MF820Cdn printed out our organization applications collection (as timed with QualityLogic’s hardware and software) at 7.1 web pages per minute (ppm). That’s sluggish for its cost and also ranked speed of 36ppm. It was a little quicker in simplex (one-sided) mode, where we clocked it at 8.3 ppm. In comparison, we timed the Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Shade Laser PrinterBest Rate at Amazon at 8.3 ppm in its default duplex mode and 10.1 ppm for simplex. The Canon imageCLASS MF4800, our Editors’Selection medium-duty printer for little to midsize businesses, is ranked at 23ppm for duplex as well as 36ppm for simplex. The general result quality is excellent, with standard text as well as graphics and also little above-par pictures. The message ought to be high sufficient for any company use other than those needing minimal font styles.
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Driver Downloads
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4800/MF4880dw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.126.96.36.199.mf18|
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.