Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Driver Software for Windows 10, 8, 7 – Is just one of the activities in the most recent generation of Canon’s Canon imageClass mono MFP laser from MF4770n (direct $199, 4.0 celebs). The expense is slightly more costly, but you obtain a higher rate containing an automatic duplexing (two-sided printing). Only by itself to make the difference between the Canon MF4770n is a fascinating choice in addition to MF4880dw be the Editor’s selection. Like the Canon MF4770n, MF4880dw can fit as a basic printer in the mini or little work environment or as a sturdy personal printer in the office in any size. Together with the Ethernet adapter, MF4880dw includes free Wi-Fi. Nevertheless, if you desire Direct Wi-Fi for simple access to mobile phones and also tablet computer computers, bear in mind that the Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw does not use it. The only alternative is the collection of facilities, which is connected to gain access to aspects.
By default, the Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw is readied to duplex printing, which indicates a rating that additionally has ratings for duplex setting, on 16 web pages per minute (ppm). If you alter the readying to Simplex (for single-sided publishing), the score will undoubtedly go up to 26 ppm. In both situations, this is coming close to the level you ought to see when printing a message file with little or no format. In our filtering system, I counted the moment in the printer’s default mode (making use of the QualityLogic software program and also hardware for the time setting) at 9.6 ppm, which is considered the first time for our screening. However, switching to the Simplex printer setups increases to 12.5 ppm. It makes the Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw a little slower in a duplex setup than 12.4 ppm MF4770n, yet is usually tied in a simplex setting. Nevertheless, as another referral point, likewise in the duplex setups, is very little slower than the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M1217NFW at the very same speed at 11.1 ppm. The Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw generates top quality which is ideally illustrated reasonably well for a lot of solution requirements.
The graphics, as well as photo high quality, stay within the range containing the majority of MFP mono lasers, however at the low variety of varieties in each circumstance. It makes graphics output sufficient for the firm’s internal requirements as well as may be enough for insurance claims, PowerPoint handouts, relying on how much you are a perfectionist. For photos, it suffices to publish a website with an identified image, and also might likewise be high enough for, claims, the publication of a client or business, depending once again on your perfectionism degree. Canon imageClass MF4880dw recognizes not a single function, however with an equilibrium of functions. The mix of degrees, as well as the top quality of the results, is rather excellent, the ability of paper suffices for many small workplaces, as well as really vital conveniences that consist of the ADF as well as duplex printing include several printer costs, ideal for micro or little offices, and also Likewise the alternative is straightforward for editors choice.
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Installations Setup
- The first thing that you need is the setup data that you can download from many online websites. Make sure the website is reputable enough.
- The second thing that you need is running the setup file that you have downloaded, and the installation wizard will appear. On the installation wizard, you need to choose the location where you want to install the driver. As an addition, do not forget to check on the components that you want to connect with the driver of this printer.
- After you do that, the installation process of the Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw will be started automatically
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be completed, and you can close the installation wizard.
- For your consideration, it will be better for you to reboot the computer first. This thing is to make sure that the installation process is done correctly so that you will not find any problem after the installation.
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Manual Settings
- The initial thing to do is to check out Canon main website and also try to find the printer version you are utilizing by getting in the design in the search bar.
- Downloading and install chauffeurs from the main website is advised to avoid any documents including the infection that may harm your computer.
- Select the os according to the computer you are currently utilizing, and then download and install the file. Wait until the download procedure is ended up.
- When the download process is done, double-click the documents to run the driver. Follow the instructions from the driver. Ensure your printer gets on already and also do not connect the USB cable television to the computer up until it is prompted by the drivers. After it is finished, try to publish to see if the installation is done appropriately.
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw For Windows
- For the beginner, you will undoubtedly require the arrangement to declare this printer. To obtain the documents, you can easily download and install the setup file from many different sources online. Ensure you are downloading and fit the appropriate configuration documents that you require for this printer.
- The following thing that you require to do in mounting the Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw is running the arrangement documents that you have downloaded before.
- After you run the setup documents, the automatic wizard will undoubtedly show up, and you can follow all of the guidelines from the automatic wizard. For your information, when the automatic wizard runs, you will undoubtedly have to enter the area where you intend to set up the driver in your computer system.
- When you have completed every one of the processes on the installment wizard, the wizard will inform you to shut it as well as you are ready to go.
How To Setup Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Use CD / DVD
- You need to have the configuration documents if you want to mount the vehicle driver of this printer. You can quickly obtain the materials that you need from the main website of Canon.
- See to it you are downloading the appropriate data given that there are some other similar configuration data from the internet site.
- After you download and install the documents, you require to run the file to install the Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw and afterward, the installment wizard will undoubtedly turn up.
- When the installment wizard has turned up, you will be provided some choices that you can select related to the installation of the chauffeur.
- As soon as you have finished with the wizard, the setup process will start as well as it will be completed within a few minutes.
When whatever is done, you can start publishing your initial web page using this printer.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Driver Downloads
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4890dw/MF4880dw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf18|
Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.