Canon imageCLASS MF8500C Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image, Download, Scanner, and Firmware For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS Full and Free Install, Wireless & Manual Setup.is a function that publishes 4 MFP, copy, scan and also send out the fax. Faded black and even white maker seventeen times 19.1 18.9 times (HWD) inches and considers 68 pounds with the cartridge connected. The front panel includes LCD color non-touch seven-line, alphanumeric keypad, some control switches including one for secure printing as well as two select scan button to check to COMPUTER. In all-time low of the front panel is the front-facing port to a USB thumb drive. Duplex automatic record feeder 50 sheets (ADF) enables the user to duplicate, scan, or fax both sides of multi-page files. The main paper tray, 250-sheet multipurpose feeder, and also 50-sheet is the criterion, in addition to automated duplexer to print on both sides of a sheet of paper. Canon imageCLASS MF8500C provides Ethernet connection, Wi-Fi, and also USB. It has vehicle drivers or II Canon along with host-based driver PCL drivers however no PostScript. I check it through the Ethernet connection with a vehicle driver that is installed on a COMPUTER running Windows Vista. Like numerous printer Canon recently, as well as several other suppliers are now also, Canon imageCLASS MF8500C with printing duplex (two-sided) printing setting as the default.
Duplex printing saves paper, and too rather very easy to switch over to publishing one side or simplex when required. We conduct our company printing speed tests making use of the default setup since in our experience individuals tend to stick with it. Because the paper has to be played, the speed of the duplex is usually a bit slower than the speed Simplex (discriminatory). This MFP is rated 21 ppm for the printing of Simplex and duplex to 10 ppm. I count Canon imageCLASS MF8500C on our business application packages (utilizing hardware and software QualityLogic to figure out time), at 4.9 pages per minute (ppm) efficient, a good time considering the speed. Our examination circuit includes a web page of message, graphics, page, as well as a web page with combined web content, while the rate of the identifier is just based upon the printing of message. When I switch to the simplex, Canon imageCLASS MF8500Cexamined on 6.0 ppm. which can be claimed to be adequate for the use of any kind of company except it’s like demanding desktop computer publishing applications make use of a minimal font style.
Photo quality shade laser matching we have trials was kind adequate to print images that can be recognized from a Website or data, and also potentially for use in customer e-newsletters, relying on exactly how fussy you are. There is some loss of detail in brilliant areas, and also one image has a light straight band (striation pattern that slightly). Some photos showed dithering (night). The graph is a touch over the same level for a color laser — several pictures showing the dithering. Its chart is excellent enough for primary service usage, including the PowerPoint handouts, also for distribution to the people you intend to thrill with Your expertise. Canon imageCLASS MF8500C Color MFP is a potent tool with a stable attribute set for little offices and also workgroups. In simplex setting, these printers share a nearly similar print speeds with Dell 2155cn Editor’s choice and also Editor’s selection Canon imageCLASS MF8500C. Although total result high-quality Canon imageCLASS MF8500C strong, led by the visuals above par, that’s less than the result of the attractive We see with the Dell 2155cn. However, the Canon imageCLASS MF8500C bring something to the table that both designs are not Editor’s selection: Wi-Fi connectivity requirement.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon imageCLASS MF8500C Driver Downloads
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF8580Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1|
Canon imageCLASS MF8500C Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.