Canon MF8500C Drivers, Software, Download, Scanner, and Firmware – Is a function which publishes 4 MFP, duplicate, scan, and also sends out fax. The maker of the black and white discolored seventeen times 19.1 18.9 inches (HWD) and even considered the 68 pounds with cartridge linked. The front panel consists of a seven-line LCD shade non-touch, alphanumeric keypad, some switch controls consisting of one for secure printing along with two buttons select check to check out your computer. In the lowest level of the front panel is the front-facing port to a USB thumb drive. Automatic tape feeder-duplex 50 sheets (ADF) permits the individual to duplicate, check, or fax both sides of multiple-page data. The primary paper tray, 250-sheet multi-purpose feeder, as well as likewise 50-sheet is standards, along with the car duplexer to publish on both sides of a sheet of paper. Canon imageCLASS MF8500C offers Ethernet connection, Wi-Fi, along with USB. It has an automobile or driver Canon II together with host-based vehicle driver PCL drivers but not PostScript. I examine it out via the Ethernet link with the car’s vehicle driver is installed on a computer that is running Windows Vista.
Duplex printing saves paper, as well as too simple to switch to publishing one side or simplex when needed. We did a rate test publishing firm we are making use of the default settings since in our experience of individuals often tend to persevere. Because the paper needed to be resolved, the paired rate is generally a little slower than the speed Simplex (inequitable). This MFP is ranked 21 ppm Simplex as well as duplex printing for as much as 10 ppm. Canon imageCLASS MF8500C I rely on our service application plans (using software and hardware to understand the time QualityLogic), at 4.9 web pages per minute (ppm) reliable, a great time provided the speed. Our evaluation of the circuit includes a website message, graphics, pages, as well as web pages with mixed web content, while the level of only identifiers based on printing the message. When I switched to simplex, Canon imageCLASS MF8500 examined at 6.0 ppm.
Matching color laser quality photos which we test enough to publish a picture that can be recognized from the web site or data, as well as additionally possibly for usage in digital newsletter client, depending on exactly how cerewetnya you are, as well as likewise a photo of a straight line has a light-weight (a little striation pattern). Some pictures showed the dithering (night). The chart is a touch on the same level for shade laser photo shows some dithering. His was excellent enough for the primary use of the service, including the PowerPoint handouts, along with for circulation to people that such as to your liking with your proficiency. Canon imageCLASS MF8500C Color MFP is a powerful tool with the secure attribute is set to a little office as well as workgroup likewise. In the setups for this printer, simplex shares virtually the very same print speed with optional Dell 2155cn Editor as well as also an option of Canon imageCLASS MF8500C Editor. Although the results of overall premium Canon imageCLASS MF8500C reliable, led by the aesthetic above the same level, that’s much less than exciting results we see with the Dell 2155cn.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon MF8500C Driver Downloads
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF8580Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf18|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)|
|[Windows] MF8580Cdw Send Function Setting Tool V.1.0.1_20|
|[Windows] MF8580Cdw Firmware Update Tool (V04.08)|
|[Mac] MF8580Cdw Firmware Update Tool (V04.08)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1|
How To Setup Canon MF8500C Drivers Installations Setup
- The first thing that you need is the setup data that you can download from many online websites. Make sure the website is reputable enough.
- The second thing that you need is running the setup file that you have downloaded, and the installation wizard will appear. On the installation wizard, you need to choose the location where you want to install the driver. As an addition, do not forget to check on the components that you want to connect with the driver of this printer.
- After you do that, the installation process of the Canon MF8500C Drivers will be started automatically
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be completed, and you can close the installation wizard.
- For your consideration, it will be better for you to reboot the computer first. This thing is to make sure that the installation process is done correctly so that you will not find any problem after the installation.
How To Setup Canon Canon MF8500C Drivers Manual Settings
- The initial thing to do is to check out Canon main website and also try to find the printer version you are utilizing by getting in the design in the search bar.
- Downloading and install chauffeurs from the main website is advised to avoid any documents including the infection that may harm your computer.
- Select the os according to the computer you are currently utilizing, and then download and install the file. Wait until the download procedure is ended up.
- When the download process is done, double-click the documents to run the driver. Follow the instructions from the driver. Ensure your printer gets on already and also do not connect the USB cable television to the computer up until it is prompted by the motorist. After it is finished, try to publish to see if the installation is done appropriately.
How To Setup Canon MF8500C Drivers For Windows
- For the beginner, you will undoubtedly require the arrangement to declare this printer. To obtain the documents, you can easily download and install the setup file from many different sources online. Ensure you are downloading and fit the appropriate configuration documents that you require for this printer.
- The following thing that you require to do in mounting the Canon MF8500C Drivers is running the arrangement documents that you have downloaded before.
- After you run the setup documents, the automatic wizard will undoubtedly show up, and you can follow all of the guidelines from the automatic wizard. For your information, when the automatic wizard runs, you will undoubtedly have to enter the area where you intend to set up the driver in your computer system.
- When you have completed every one of the processes on the installment wizard, the wizard will inform you to shut it as well as you are ready to go.
How To Setup Canon MF8500C Drivers Use CD / DVD
- You need to have the configuration documents if you want to mount the vehicle driver of this printer. You can quickly obtain the materials that you need from the main website of Hewlett Packard.
- See to it you are downloading the appropriate data given that there are some other similar configuration data from the internet site.
- After you download and install the documents, you require to run the file to install the Canon MF8500C Drivers and afterward, the installment wizard will undoubtedly turn up.
- When the installment wizard has turned up, you will be provided some choices that you can select related to the installation of the chauffeur.
- As soon as you have finished with the wizard, the setup process will start as well as it will be completed within few minutes.
When whatever is done, you can start publishing your initial web page using this printer.
Canon MF8500C Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.