Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image, Download, Scanner, and Firmware For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS Full and Free Install, Wireless & Manual Setup. Setting quickly, either by USB or wirelessly. Software application settings for the Canon likewise promptly include a printer on a Mac-it is rare. A 2-inch shade LCD screen ends up being elementary; the menu is straightforward to browse, as well as different other controls laid out by specialists. Canon likewise supplies a series of demanding software application that leverages the capabilities of each system, from scanning to duplicate to generate stunning pictures. A lot of the MFP-oriented home like Canon PIXMA MG5220 doesn’t have a car feeder for multi-page paper checks. We missed it on devices that can do this. Along with with a little handle the problem, an excellent MG5220 paper contains automated duplexing (two-sided printing) along with two 150-sheet input tray: one cabinet below connected to the regular essay, plus vertical comments to media thicker. Scanner cover telescopes to get more viscous items.
Port sustains CompactFlash sd card, Memory Stick, SD Card, and also XD-Picture Card. MG5220 did effectively in our screening. On top of regular paper, numerous print text with some graphics black and white was straightforward, Canon PIXMA MG5220 article 7.8 quick websites results per min on the computer in addition to 8 ppm on the Mac. Routine picture measurements reach 2.3 ppm on the computer. Pictures with higher resolution, a full web page on Mac we can understand takes even more time 2 mins. Color scanning is likewise fast, while a duplicate black and also white land in the middle of the Lots in its entirety. At any rate, MG5220 feels calmer than most printers.
On the highest quality results, the same elevation as the rate. On the default settings, we utilize for testing, the top quality of the very best message is decent. However, the result is almost like a laser when we chose high quality on the vehicle driver (took a little quick influence). Such results are great for the Company’s communications and so forth. As for the last statement, his pictures resemble a terrific light test on ordinary paper that is absolutely nothing except superb in the attracting document of his very own Canon. Examine the color images tend to look darker, however the monochrome scanning and additionally replicate a lot. Canon Pixma MG5220 provides speed, high photo high quality, and also includes generous with affordable cost. For an equivalent variation with an automatic record feeder, see Canon Pixma MX350.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Downloads
|MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)|
|MG5220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.