Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image, Download, Scanner, and Firmware For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS Full and Free Install, Wireless & Manual Setup. Middle-Class multifunction printer from Canon. Although it has flat areas, you are obtaining a little larger than what you invest if you decide to choose it, because it is run properly in terms of detail and shade gamut. Also, if you are a young family member, as well as have the alternative of printing/full scan. If you’re on the fencing concerning the sort of printer that will be acquired, which bridge the void in between the “only print photos” as well as capitalize on families in general rather well. Some choices are generally not discovered on the printer with comparable prices brought by the Canon PIXMA MG5420, as well as thinking about the efficiency for the rate; You can determine Your dollar extend quite a whole lot. Excellent if you see the upper-class printer is Canon, yet don’t have the money or the self-confidence to invest a lot of loans.
It has a vast selection of network that enables you to print photos and numerous other documents from your phone or your tablet. In addition to the General density of the tool, a standing function currently likewise quite useful. Not only do all the conventional features of the multifunction printer-print, check out, copy-but it can additionally release on points such as a CD or DVD if you pick it, and also it has a choice of the diverse network that enables You to upload an image and a variety of other records via a wireless network or the internet from a cellphone or tablet. While disk printer Canon PIXMA MG5420 has numerous alternatives packaged software program applications, you can select not to mount it. However, I advise installing the customer’s guidebook, Adobe RGB shades account, and also XPS driver a minimum of. This will certainly assist you in supporting your day-to-day choices, and if you want to do several of the print tasks is unusual, the disc will certainly always be Drivers.
Perhaps amongst the very best aspects of this printer is ink administration, although that it belongs to some printer ink cartridges around. Level of ink on your printer’s display screen, and even when it comes time to change Your ink cartridges, all you have to do is open up the printer cover (at the very least enjoyable to rely on in this manner, a minimum of), because and the screen will inform you just how to do the rest. It is extremely trouble-free. Taking into consideration that this is a medium-sized printer, it makes a type of efficiency is perfect. The benefits, you get higher than what you pay-related abilities, series of colors, colors as well as likewise detail this printer using the print performance are somewhat comparable to an extra massive bro, Canon PIXMA MG5420, and also to exceed it in the orange shade. Nonetheless, all this leads to the exchange of the print speed.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Downloads
|MG5400 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.