Canon PIXMA MP560 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image, Download, Scanner, and Firmware For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS Full and Free Install, Wireless & Manual Setup.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
ChromaLife 100 + is a mix of special inks and likewise Canon’s SMALL PRINT head that is utilized to develop a more precise image that will last a lifetime. An additional exceptional feature that will certainly be liked by the producers of the Scrapbook is the ability to publish without having the line side. This allows a more critical picture location, which is exceptional for those that like to establish their custom limitations. With the Wi-Fi option, Canon Pixma MP560 materials outstanding benefit that allows you to work on your jobs in one space, also, to print it in an extra area. All without requiring to drag the computer system goes back to the printer dock. Provide high resolution 9600 x 2400; Canon Pixma MP560 makes sure that your scrapbook memories will certainly continuously provide precise detail as well as extreme. Private ink Wells furthermore supplies high-quality printer photos without the high expenditure. As an included benefit, certain inkwells helped in maintaining the cost of the replacement printer ink to a minimum.
By just transforming the missing out on ink, you will certainly save cash in your pocketbook along with assists in keeping our garbage dumps with no ink cartridges are half used. Have you ever taking pictures throughout the evening and likewise think about your item will look great if it does not have the rough side to complete? Let the characteristics Car Image Take care of II printer Canon Pixma MP560 all-in-one self-discipline that concern. Car Photo Look after II feature is that it has incorporated contemporary innovations that categorize your images right into one details team and then make use of the enhancement of pictures as well as also maximum exposure. Are you looking for a printer that allows you to publish images from your last home journey without needing to get involved in the computer? Canon Pixma MP560 lets you place an sd card that functions, The Canon is a lot more straightforward than lots of individuals with insurance claims of rate and additionally price the PIXMA MP560 print with black 9.2 ppm as well as too color 6.0 ppm.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Downloads
|MP560 series MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.06 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.