Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image, Download, Scanner, and Firmware For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS Full and Free Install, Wireless & Manual Setup.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
The use of the base for the Canon Pixma MX310 is indeed to publish shade as well as also black in addition to white papers. For this objective, this printer is the printer every day which is optimal for setting home or tiny workplace you. Top-notch black and white printing are superb for the cash purchased this printer. Canon uses the quality of digital images of around 4800 x 1200 dpi color as well as additionally declared takes about 46 secs to release an electronic image 4 × 6 indefinitely. In regards to print rate, it furthermore insists to publish approximately 30 web pages per minutes in black, along with 20 pages per min in the shade. When it comes to digital pictures, the high print high quality has been superb when done on different image paper. A few of the prints on regular printer paper severe, so definitely invest the cash if you prepare to print the electronic image high quality, printer paper as well as additionally get a high gloss surface. A new fantastic function is a capacity for straight printing from digital video cameras utilizing USB Canon compatible. There is no future input port on the Canon MX310 that you connect in the USB cable television to the camera’s simple.
Associate Your Canon digital video camera that works with the cable tv, as well as choose Sneak peeks setup of your video camera. You need to pick to print digital photos you desire, straight from your electronic camera. No need to problem your media card, put it right into your computer system, open up the program and also click on print. Straight printing from the digital camera includes Canon’s is absolutely a fantastic motivation, in addition to excellent for individuals that mean to print their most real photo swiftly! Canon MX310 furthermore operates well as a facsimile maker home or small work environment, which you can utilize to send out and receive a fax. We have been testing this feature a few times and also extremely couple of troubles sending out the fax. On a side note, we’re having a little difficulty on one occasion with the functions of a fax, the printer since it seems to try to send fax during a telephone discussion. On one more time, we were informed by countless callers that when they attempted to call our address, they obtained a facsimile machine than the answering machine. We need to disconnect the jack from our phones as well as plans to attach it to the wall due to the reality that we need to utilize it.
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Downloads
|MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 1.08 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA MX310 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.