Canon PIXMA MX410 Scanner Software & Driver Downloads – its features are minimal, and also black ink is costly. In the expense of ink, Kotaku’s ESP C310 is a better deal in this price variety (albeit with various other restrictions). Layout Pixma MX410, though not advanced, straightforward. The LCD Control Board is only monochrome two-row, but the switches are placed realistically, the food selection is straightforward to navigate, and all standard features only require a couple of even more steps. The settings using USB are elementary, as well as you obtain a wizard and also a Wi-Fi Protected Configuration (WPS) for a wireless setup. For $50 (at the time of this writing), Pixma MX420 included Ethernet and also fax; Or if you do not need any network, Canon Pixma MX360 has the only USB. Besides the 30-sheet ADF, a tiny paper managing feature, with 100-sheet vertical rear feeding and the front result tray. Hands-on duplex, however, consists of the ADF-you can scan two-sided papers in merely 2 actions. Sadly, duplexing in any form is not supported on MAC.
Like various other Canon printers, message and also monochrome result are extraordinary when you’re printing in the most effective setting. Even in standard mode, this is amazing. Pixma MX410 likewise created an excellent copy of the concept, albeit at a slower pace than we observed on other devices. Provide the refined shades, yet according to Canon’s custom to include orange hue to it all. For some pictures, this develops a cozy and pleasant vibe, yet with a human face, it usually seems as if your topic has to utilize a skin tanner or a full makeup. The Pixma MX410 speed suffices for home use. On a PC, web pages containing an ordinary message and also some smooth monochrome graphics are printed at 5.6 pages per min (ppm) rate. Color-sized photo pictures are published at a rate of 2.3 ppm on ordinary paper and also 1.4 ppm on Canon’s shiny photo paper. While the Mac message speed mirrors that on the PC platform, other jobs-PDF with a combination of message as well as color graphics on simple paper, as well as pictures of one full-page shade on an image paper-quite a little bit slower than average, each amounting to 0.7 PPM as well as 0.3 ppm-half of most printers in this course. Pixma MX410 ink costs are slightly more than the standard.
The Canon Pixma MX410 is a decent option of light use among low-priced designs, especially given the ADF manually-something missing out on from the Dell V313w and Epson Stylus Pen NX420 of the same price. Obtaining a device with a better ink rate is good. The Pixma MX410 layout is streamlined so that every drawer, tray, and port is folded up right into an independent body. The outcome is a very slim matte black exterior with all the switches you need to readjust easily placed setups on the front panel. Because the default function is to publish, the rest of the faster way tricks (copy, fax, check) is the biggest on the board in addition to the power button and also a start-back button and the flickering alarm for the absence of ink as well as paper jams. Pixma MX330 years ago is no more offered on the Canon Internet site, but you can still invest the very same amount and also gain from a devoted 1.8 inch LCD. MX410 is less complicated with just a two-point graphical display screen of dot-matrix in the facility of the Control Panel, as well as although not as smooth as the shade LCD, it is still adequate for all the printing, scanning, and also printing every day. Fax feature. A lot of AIO usually do not consist of an automatic paper feeder (ADF) with a printer at this price factor, so we delight in to see that Canon includes one to make it less complicated to scan or duplicate the file.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX410 Installations Setup
- The first thing that you need is the setup data that you can download from many online websites. Make sure the website is reputable enough.
- The second thing that you need is running the setup file that you have downloaded, and the installation wizard will appear. On the installation wizard, you need to choose the location where you want to install the driver. As an addition, do not forget to check on the components that you want to connect with the driver of this printer.
- After you do that, the installation process of the Canon PIXMA MX410 will be started automatically
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be completed, and you can close the installation wizard.
- For your consideration, it will be better for you to reboot the computer first. This thing is to make sure that the installation process is done correctly so that you will not find any problem after the installation.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX410 Manual Settings
- The initial thing to do is to check out Canon main website and also try to find the printer version you are utilizing by getting in the design in the search bar.
- Downloading and install chauffeurs from the main website is advised to avoid any documents including the infection that may harm your computer.
- Select the os according to the computer you are currently utilizing, and then download and install the file. Wait until the download procedure is ended up.
- When the download process is done, double-click the documents to run the driver. Follow the instructions from the driver. Ensure your printer gets on already and also do not connect the USB cable television to the computer up until it is prompted by the drivers. After it is finished, try to publish to see if the installation is done appropriately.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX410 For Windows
- For the beginner, you will undoubtedly require the arrangement to declare this printer. To obtain the documents, you can easily download and install the setup file from many different sources online. Ensure you are downloading and fit the appropriate configuration documents that you require for this printer.
- The following thing that you require to do in mounting the Canon PIXMA MX410 is running the arrangement documents that you have downloaded before.
- After you run the setup documents, the automatic wizard will undoubtedly show up, and you can follow all of the guidelines from the automatic wizard. For your information, when the automatic wizard runs, you will undoubtedly have to enter the area where you intend to set up the driver in your computer system.
- When you have completed every one of the processes on the installment wizard, the wizard will inform you to shut it as well as you are ready to go.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX410 Use CD / DVD
- You need to have the configuration documents if you want to mount the vehicle driver of this printer. You can quickly obtain the materials that you need from the main website of Canon.
- See to it you are downloading the appropriate data given that there are some other similar configuration data from the internet site.
- After you download and install the documents, you require to run the file to install the Canon PIXMA MX410 and afterward, the installment wizard will undoubtedly turn up.
- When the installment wizard has turned up, you will be provided some choices that you can select related to the installation of the chauffeur.
- As soon as you have finished with the wizard, the setup process will start as well as it will be completed within a few minutes.
When whatever is done, you can start publishing your initial web page using this printer.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX410 Driver Downloads
|MX410 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|MX410 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Canon PIXMA MX410 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.