Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image, Download, Scanner, and Firmware For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS Full and Free Install, Wireless & Manual Setup.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Materials a variety of outstanding attributes at a bargain rate. For novices, you acquire two paper tray-100-sheet cassette beneath, as well as a 100-sheet tray vertically at the rear– along with a duplexer for two-sided molding. More significantly, the portable Canon inkjet all-in-one creates premium images, many thanks to the use of black ink cartridges printer for dye as well as likewise pigment black ink cartridges to maximize the high-quality print photo on each shiny in addition to a message document. The cost of publishing the message is decreased, while the tinted images resemble criterion. The switch identified black as well as additionally Shade duplicating or scanning start after you choose food selection setting on the touchscreen, yet they don’t begin your own duplicating or taking a look at black-and-white or shade, as well as also you can not set up to do well. I like the physical buttons, considering I discovered occasional less competent touch screen, require some beats to register entrances.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 print message documents very promptly, with 9.8 pages per min. TS6020 takes 30.7 secs to release a message paper on our page; 5 went beyond the moment criterion of 38.2 secs for all-in-in one more inkjet. The only layout that we saw much quicker is Epson WF-2760 that acquired the very same page in 30.2 secs. Canon PIXMA TS6020 generates a time chart color fastest in its program, the six-page paper we publish in merely, all-in-one Canon print two-sided files with average speed for releasing one side, 2.3 in ppm. Canon PIXMA TS6020 is also the fastest layouts in photo printing, creating bright prints dimension letter with high resolution in just 1 minute along with 54 secs. While the standard time for inkjet printers are 5:50, a couple of other layouts are stone’s throw behind, such as the HP Envy TS6020 5540 (2:12) and also Epson WF-2760 (3:23). The print top quality of the Canon PIXMA TS6020 is exceptionally high. Text published with really sharp sides, with weights that are remarkable for type letters. The chart has a great deal of info, full shade, and flat structure.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Driver Downloads
|TS6000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS6000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|TS6000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05c (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.