Canon SELPHY CP1200Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image, Download, Scanner, and Firmware For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS Full and Free Install, Wireless & Manual Setup. If you want the print results that appearance good while taking a trip, the mobile Canon Selphy photo printers Canon SELPHY CP1200 is the best option: create top quality. You get a lot of connection alternatives so that you can release from a PC, smart devices, tablets, thumb drive or memory card. Switch over the LCD control panel and also enable the procedure itself. You are spending time the grid. Canon SELPHY CP1200 tiny, measuring 7.1 x 5.4 x 2.5 inches when packaged for travel, also, to examine less than two extra pounds, does not consist of paper, ink cartridges, as well as the power adapter. Its little measurements make the fast printer is included, for example, a big shopping bag or purse., expanding regarding 7 inches before the printer.
Make this little Selphy very easy: position the paper and also the ink cassette tray. There is a small USB port for linking a computer system (though the USB cable not consisted of). The place of the printer on my wireless network is essential. The device, you should use an Inkjet Print/Canon Selphy, which can be discouraging if you require to browse through the numerous photos and likewise pick added applications. This is additionally quite great, with switches that serve various other Canon printers, as well as can not enhance the size of the image to sneak peek. IOS clients obtain a far better deal because they allow AirPrint compatibility printing from iphone applications more. It’s effortless to release from a USB thumb drive or SD Card, make use of a little USB port or sd card slot Canon SELPHY CP1200.
As a physical button, they accurately responsive, unlike several of the touch panel and touch display I have evaluated on the printer. It takes a Photograph Zip, a range of one more mobile photo printer, 55 seconds to publish wirelessly utilizing Bluetooth from your iPhone or Android device, even though Zip generating smaller-sized prints, 2 x 3 inches. Nevertheless, publishing photos on filtering all-in-ones also make faster time to publish 4 x 6-inch glossy: 1 min, 5 seconds on HP Envy 5540 and also even 43 seconds on a Pixma MG3620, as an example. (Nevertheless, the printer does not have the wheelchair of the Canon SELPHY CP1200. Print from my Android phone via Wi-Fi takes greater than 2 mins after the gadgets ended up being prominent. However, this is a rough honeymoon. My very first printing takes more than 6 mins; the 2nd prints up right here in 3 minutes at the very least the final product from Canon SELPHY CP1200 worth the delay I love the information and also sharp, intense shades in prints Selphy. Published by as much as 300 x 300 dpi, with 256 degrees of shade, create premium prints Canon SELPHY CP1200.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Downloads
|CP1200 Printer Driver V1.1|
|SELPHY CP1200 Printer Driver V1.0 for Windows|
|non-Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP1200, Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 [Windows]|
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.