Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Software for Windows 10, 8, 7 – Varies from many home photo printers using the same color sublimation innovation as the printer lab. Unlike inkjet printers, this printer can produce complete shade at any factor, triggering smooth and smooth prints as a start with the appropriate color. This modern-day technology also avoids the irritating inkjet printer barrier, making it suitable for regular use. While the maximum print size works, the Canon 6x4in permits you to publish numerous pictures per sheet if such as, either for fun or to create a photo ID for your ticket and DRIVING PERMIT; The printer also uses standards in addition to devices to cut your face right into the supposed for setups as well as dimensions. Cost per print 6 x 4 in work is only about 28 cents or 28 p which might be more than several research study laboratories, or on the internet printing services, however, there is no delivery or waiting price, and additionally, the top quality looks much better than the least low-cost lab service.
It has to handle the Mopria and Airprint software applications integrated with Android as well as even iphone, although for the very best adaptation capacity you have to download the complimentary Canon SELPHY app as well as also print from there. I was excited by the speed as well as the most effective high quality and even respected it as a fantastic upgrade to a larger format printer when you only require to publish a picture postcard The ID choice is essential as well as likewise the capability to print on Various various other media such as the tag Image booth sticker strips or 6x2di make it extremely enjoyable for the occasion. The Canon SELPHY Compact image Printer is a Canon SELPHY CP1300, which is a fan of CP1300. This can produce a layout measurement postcard (6 x 4 inches). Such as this, CP1200 is cordless; It includes your computer system, your phone, as well as also your camera. Because plan, it is outfitted with a power cord. Nevertheless, you can acquire the battery independently so that you can use it without needing to be mobile near the power element.
Setting up as well as making use of the Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer is simple, and you can prepare to do it exceptionally swiftly. You can load the ink cassette on the printer side, behind the door concealing it. This is an example of moving it to the course of the righteous– which need to be quite noticeable considering that it will not be suitable if it handles the incorrect instructions. It’s a bit much more complicated than an ink cassette but instead simple once you use it. The two covers need to be opened, in addition to the paper placed within. It can only represent 18 sheets at the same time that swiftly how many are located in the provided package supplied in our plan using cloth 108. The merging side of the glossy paper must be facing upwards– as soon as you lastly do it, cover the cover from the inside, but the opening outdoors– this allows you to position the cassette right onto the parallel port on the front of the printer.
How To Setup Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Installations Setup
- The first thing that you need is the setup data that you can download from many online websites. Make sure the website is reputable enough.
- The second thing that you need is running the setup file that you have downloaded, and the installation wizard will appear. On the installation wizard, you need to choose the location where you want to install the driver. As an addition, do not forget to check on the components that you want to connect with the driver of this printer.
- After you do that, the installation process of the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver will be started automatically
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be completed, and you can close the installation wizard.
- For your consideration, it will be better for you to reboot the computer first. This thing is to make sure that the installation process is done correctly so that you will not find any problem after the installation.
How To Setup Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Manual Settings
- The initial thing to do is to check out Canon main website and also try to find the printer version you are utilizing by getting in the design in the search bar.
- Downloading and install chauffeurs from the main website is advised to avoid any documents including the infection that may harm your computer.
- Select the os according to the computer you are currently utilizing, and then download and install the file. Wait until the download procedure is ended up.
- When the download process is done, double-click the documents to run the driver. Follow the instructions from the driver. Ensure your printer gets on already and also do not connect the USB cable television to the computer up until it is prompted by the drivers. After it is finished, try to publish to see if the installation is done appropriately.
How To Setup Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver For Windows
- For the beginner, you will undoubtedly require the arrangement to declare this printer. To obtain the documents, you can easily download and install the setup file from many different sources online. Ensure you are downloading and fit the appropriate configuration documents that you require for this printer.
- The following thing that you require to do in mounting the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver is running the arrangement documents that you have downloaded before.
- After you run the setup documents, the automatic wizard will undoubtedly show up, and you can follow all of the guidelines from the automatic wizard. For your information, when the automatic wizard runs, you will undoubtedly have to enter the area where you intend to set up the driver in your computer system.
- When you have completed every one of the processes on the installment wizard, the wizard will inform you to shut it as well as you are ready to go.
How To Setup Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Use CD / DVD
- You need to have the configuration documents if you want to mount the vehicle driver of this printer. You can quickly obtain the materials that you need from the main website of Canon.
- See to it you are downloading the appropriate data given that there are some other similar configuration data from the internet site.
- After you download and install the documents, you require to run the file to install the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver and afterward, the installment wizard will undoubtedly turn up.
- When the installment wizard has turned up, you will be provided some choices that you can select related to the installation of the chauffeur.
- As soon as you have finished with the wizard, the setup process will start as well as it will be completed within a few minutes.
When whatever is done, you can start publishing your initial web page using this printer.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Downloads
|SELPHY CP1300 Printer Driver V1.0 for Windows|
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Driver Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) allows you to connect network devices to a secure wireless network easily. You do not need to know your SSID or password (network key) when using this method. If your router supports WPS, it should display the WPS symbol. For additional details, refer to your router’s documentation.
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Use the arrow buttons (, & ) to select WLAN setup, then press OK.
- The printer searches for access points (routers). If a WPS-compatible access point is detected, the following screen appears.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds, then press OK on the printer’s operation panel.
Note: For specific details on your router’s WPS button operation, refer to your router documentation.
- Press OK when Connected to the access point appears.
Note: If the timeout error screen appears, press OK, then start over from step 4.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Install Printer Software For Windows
- Start the installer.
- Read the connection instructions and then select Next.
- The Software Installation List appears. MP Drivers must be selected to use the printer. Select any other software you want to install and click Next.
- Select Yes for the license agreement.
- Select Next to allow the install wizard to run.
- Select your printer in the Detected Printers List and click Next.
- Click Complete on the Setup Completion screen.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions. When the Complete Setup screen appears the printer setup is complete.
- Click Next and follow any remaining Informational steps.
Install Printer Software For Mac OS
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with your printer, and select the Setup icon to begin the installation
- Click Download
- When the Complete Download window appears, click Next.
Note: To keep a copy of the download file for possible future use to re-install, etc., be sure to check the “Save a file for setting up……” checkbox.
- Select Next to install the helper tool.
- Enter user information and password. Click Install Helper.
- Click Next.
- Continue following On-Screen instructions until the Software Installation List appears.
Note: Only MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required. However, we recommended installing ScanGear, My Image Garden and Quick Menu to take full advantage of your printer’s features.
- After selecting the software to install, click Next.
- Click Yes on the License Agreement.
- Setup will continue and may take some time. Continue to follow any on-screen instructions that appear.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Your Printer series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column. Click Add.
- On the Add Printer screen, click Next.
- Continue to follow instructions to finish and exit setup.
- Your printer software is installed and set up.
Setting for Scanning with IJ Scan Utility
To scan from IJ Scan Utility using a scanner or printer connected to a network, specify your scanner or printer with IJ Network Scanner Selector EX, then follow the steps below to change the connection status between it and the computer.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Select “Canon XXX series Network” (where “XXX” is the model name) for Product Name.
- Click Settings… to use another scanner connected to a network.
- Click (General Settings), then click Select in Product Name.
- The Scan-from-PC Settings screen of IJ Network Scanner Selector EX appears.
- Select the scanner you want to use and click OK.
- In the Settings (General Settings) dialog box, click OK.
- The IJ Scan Utility main screen reappears. You can scan via a network connection.
Printing with Easy Setup
This section describes the simple procedure for setting the Quick Setup tab so that you can carry out appropriate printing on this printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Select a frequently used profile
In Commonly Used Settings on the Quick Setup tab, select a printing profile suited for the purpose.
When you select a printing profile, the Additional Features, Media Type, and Printer Paper Size settings are automatically switched to the values that were present.
- Select the print quality
For Print Quality, select High, Standard, or Draft according to your purpose.
- Complete the setup
When you execute print, the document is printed with settings that match your purpose.